SOBCA to host Drug Abuse and Addiction focused conference - Behavioural Change Practitioners Conference 2018 in May
Behavioural Change Practitioners Conference (BCP) 2018 with the focus on DRUGS USE, ABUSE & ADDICTION.
You will agree with me that our social, national and even global capital as humans is being depleted by the day just by the droves of people who are getting more and more enmeshed in drugs and its effects.
We would appreciate you to secure a seat to be at this conference. Here are the details of the conference:
THE THEME FOR 2018 BCP CONFERENCE IS ‘ARE WE JINXED? The Worrisome Rise in Hard Drugs Consumption & The Pragmatic Approach Towards Resolving This.’
For Whom: this subject matter is literally for everybody. Parents, adult singles, professionals across every sphere of life and most importantly, professionals in the fields of medical practice, psychiatry, psychology, and any behavioural sciences. It is highly recommended that HR Practitioners also subscribe to this conference because of the workforce they manage.
• Keynote Speaker I – the Federal Minister of Health, FRN.
• Keynote Speaker II – the DG, Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.
• Guest Speaker I – Pastor Tony Rapu, President, Freedom Foundation, Drug Addiction Rehab Enthusiast and Pastor of This Present House Lagos, Advocate for Mental Health and a social activist. Pastor Tony will discuss ‘LET’S FACE IT. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US’.
• Guest Speaker II – Steve Harris, Life and Business Strategist. Steve will discuss ‘THE OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS FOR PRACTITIONERS’.
• Panel Discourse – ‘WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?’
o Moderator: Ebuka Anichebe.
o Panelist 1: Dr Kakanfo Kunle, Drug Recovery Expert, Abuja
o Panelist 2: Dr Osasuyi Dirisu, Drug Recovery Expert, Abuja
o Panelist 3: Oscar Ogedegbe (a former drug addict).
o Panelist 4: Tega Omogor (a former drug addict).
Date: Friday, 25th May 2018
Time: 10 am prompt to 3 pm
Venue: BMO Event Centre, near Hilton Hotel, Ahmadu Bello way, Wuse 2. Abuja
Registration: FREE ENTRANCE. All participants shall be required to register on www.bcpconference.org
Anticipated Attendance: we expect to host a minimum of 1,000 people.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP SHARING THIS INFORMATION SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN THIS CONFERENCE BY FILLING THE REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE. Kindly do.
We will keep you further informed weekly until the conference, when you register.
For the Conference team